Seagrass Wall Hanging Wicker Shelf Storage Baskets
- 🌳A CLASSY FUSION OF UTILITY & DECOR - Store and organize things in style with this unique Shelf Storage Basket Bins with Wall Mountable Tray. The beauty of this wicker basket makes itself a decorative piece for the home, it adds rustic character and a touch of natural beauty to many styles of home decor. All of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online.
- 📐GREAT DESIGN - With a wall-mountable tray, these shelf storage basket bins give you extra storage space. This basket is definitely an ideal housewarming gift for those who love rustic home decor or a natural lifestyle.
- 🍞VERSATILE – Our hanging wicker storage baskets could be used to organize your towels, toothbrushes, toys, fake plants, papers, odds and ends, yarn, craft supplies in your laundry room, bathroom, dressing room, living room, kitchen, pantry, kid rooms.
- 🌏EARTH-FRIENDLY - This wall-hanging storage basket is made of natural seagrass, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Seagrass is widely used by artisans to make home décor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor solution.
- 🖐YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT - Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our wicker basket storage organizers are masterfully handwoven by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam. By purchasing our wicker woven basket, you help Thriving Artisan Communities, Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures and Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Who We Are
Kumiho co is an Oregon-based company that is focused on bringing attention to small North American artists and brands. We are passionate about providing modern, eco-friendly, and sustainable home décor.
Our name, Kumiho, was inspired by the Korean legend and folktale of the nine-tailed fox. The nine-tailed fox was known for its longevity and accumulation of energy. This is what we represent, creating a long-lasting relationship between artists and our website audience with the energy to curate products amongst this class of people.
Also, legend holds that the Kumiho is distinguished by its "yeo woo guseul" which consists of in-depth knowledge. This depicts our knowledge base in both the industry and in curating products for home décor.
What We Do
Each brand we bring to our site has a unique story or product. Before we get it out to our website audience, we engage in the proper vetting of all products for quality and assurance.
We have curated collections for your home décor that adds the touch of beauty that you’ve always dreamt of. This is what we do and are known for. We remain the bridge between artist and consumer.
In summary we:
- Find ethically sourced brands and artists with a unique story
- Test their quality
- Bring together a collection of trendy home décor with the quality to back it up
- Constantly search for cool new brands to bring to showcase. Like handcrafted Tunisian ceramics or upcycled textiles made by fair trade artisans in Bangladesh
How We Do It
We use our unique vetting system to verify all home décor products before putting them up. Once this stage is complete, we select only modern, contemporary, and A-grade styles for your home.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Shipping normally takes 3-5 business days.
Free shipping on all orders within the US. Standard rate for international orders applies.