Magnesium Body Butter
We are a health-conscious & nature-loving family, enjoying a zero waste, minimalist lifestyle, wild-schooling our kids at our urban home farm in Orlando, FL.
We have been using only organic food, cosmetic and cleaning products in our home and farm for over a decade. We have seen how it has improved our overall health and happiness. Especially our children… They are thriving. We cannot think of sharing anything, but the best, highest quality, certified organic, or even beyond organic, ingredients with our family and friends. You are no exception!
We love nature! We are dedicated to taking care of the planet, as it takes care of us so generously and graciously. For this, we farm with permaculture ethics: care for the people, for the planet, and fair share. Our dedication to regenerative agriculture and Zero Waste commitment is a promise to our children’s future.
Magnesium Body Butter:
How to Enjoy: Gently massage onto the skin and allow time to sink in before dressing.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil | Organic Cocoa Butter | Organic Shea Butter | Magnesium
The highest quality ingredients, packaged in non-toxic glass jars.
Allergen: Shea Butter comes from the nuts of the shea tree.
- Relaxation | Stress Relief | Better Sleep | Headache and Migraine Relief | Sore Muscle Relief | Workout Recovery
- This rich body butter helps you relax & sleep better.
- Enjoy it post-workout to relax sore muscles.
- Massage onto your neck & shoulders and feel the tension knots melt away…
- Beware! Freshly handmade in small batches—enjoy it within 6 months.
- There is nothing in it to extend shelf-life—only real, organic ingredients! Keep at room temperature.
FREE SHIPPING (3-6 business days)
Who We Are
Kumiho co is an Oregon-based company that is focused on bringing attention to small North American artists and brands. We are passionate about providing modern, eco-friendly, and sustainable home décor.
Our name, Kumiho, was inspired by the Korean legend and folktale of the nine-tailed fox. The nine-tailed fox was known for its longevity and accumulation of energy. This is what we represent, creating a long-lasting relationship between artists and our website audience with the energy to curate products amongst this class of people.
Also, legend holds that the Kumiho is distinguished by its "yeo woo guseul" which consists of in-depth knowledge. This depicts our knowledge base in both the industry and in curating products for home décor.
What We Do
Each brand we bring to our site has a unique story or product. Before we get it out to our website audience, we engage in the proper vetting of all products for quality and assurance.
We have curated collections for your home décor that adds the touch of beauty that you’ve always dreamt of. This is what we do and are known for. We remain the bridge between artist and consumer.
In summary we:
- Find ethically sourced brands and artists with a unique story
- Test their quality
- Bring together a collection of trendy home décor with the quality to back it up
- Constantly search for cool new brands to bring to showcase. Like handcrafted Tunisian ceramics or upcycled textiles made by fair trade artisans in Bangladesh
How We Do It
We use our unique vetting system to verify all home décor products before putting them up. Once this stage is complete, we select only modern, contemporary, and A-grade styles for your home.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Shipping normally takes 3-5 business days.
Free shipping on all orders within the US. Standard rate for international orders applies.