Ula Stripe Basket - Black (Set of 2)
New York, USA
In partnerships with a women-led, community-based organization, KORISSA taps into the rich well of skill and artistry that is passed from one generation of women to the next. Our staff and products proceed from product sales in providing sustainable market access as well as supporting affordable education quality and health care to enable our partners to prosper and thrive well in the future.
While aspiring to provide our artisans access to fair wages, broader markets, and secure, sustainable livelihoods, we are committed to cultivating long-term balanced trade relationships with low-income artisan communities in Bangladesh and Ecuador. We also try to create enriching opportunities and new possibilities for artisans and their communities.
Ula Stripe Basket - Black (Set of 2)
About This Handicraft
- Add natural and warm texture to your home for your eyes - handwoven from natural seagrass and soft jute yarn and perfect for storing all those miscellaneous items.
- Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 10”tall x 9.5"round(Bottom) x 12.5"round (Top)
- (S) 8.5"tall x 7"round(Bottom) x 10"round(Top)
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural, white and Black
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Who We Are
Kumiho co is an Oregon-based company that is focused on bringing attention to small North American artists and brands. We are passionate about providing modern, eco-friendly, and sustainable home décor.
Our name, Kumiho, was inspired by the Korean legend and folktale of the nine-tailed fox. The nine-tailed fox was known for its longevity and accumulation of energy. This is what we represent, creating a long-lasting relationship between artists and our website audience with the energy to curate products amongst this class of people.
Also, legend holds that the Kumiho is distinguished by its "yeo woo guseul" which consists of in-depth knowledge. This depicts our knowledge base in both the industry and in curating products for home décor.
What We Do
Each brand we bring to our site has a unique story or product. Before we get it out to our website audience, we engage in the proper vetting of all products for quality and assurance.
We have curated collections for your home décor that adds the touch of beauty that you’ve always dreamt of. This is what we do and are known for. We remain the bridge between artist and consumer.
In summary we:
- Find ethically sourced brands and artists with a unique story
- Test their quality
- Bring together a collection of trendy home décor with the quality to back it up
- Constantly search for cool new brands to bring to showcase. Like handcrafted Tunisian ceramics or upcycled textiles made by fair trade artisans in Bangladesh
How We Do It
We use our unique vetting system to verify all home décor products before putting them up. Once this stage is complete, we select only modern, contemporary, and A-grade styles for your home.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Shipping normally takes 3-5 business days.
Free shipping on all orders within the US. Standard rate for international orders applies.