Adagio Cheese Server
Adagio, the resilient, sustainably made cheese server, is a statement piece for plating a mighty spread of cheeses and accouterments. Use the side with the cut groove for a more dramatic look, or use the uncut side to plate a more bountiful selection of cheeses. The server is made with an exclusive material called Stratum, which fuses two sustainable materials into one striking display. Black Richlite, incredibly durable and made from resin-infused paper, composes the top and bottom layer of the board. The middle is comprised of Plyboo, a sustainably constructed bamboo material that does not warp. Combined, the server is smooth to the touch, weighs approximately seven pounds, and withstands the test of time and . The double handles make it easy to carry and present your spread from one room to the next, and the server can even be fastened to a wall as a display piece. Included with each server is one piece of soapstone, so you can record your cheese selection on its Richlite surface, which behaves similarly to slate or chalkboard.
- Made of Stratum ® (fused Richlite ® and Plyboo®)
- Richlite ® surfaces are made of resin-infused paper
- Anti-microbial, stain resistant, incredibly durable surfaces
- Interior Plyboo® material does not warp
- Richlite ® is NSF certified for food safety
- Plates up to 10 pounds of cheese
- Made in the USA (Virginia)
- Handwash only
Use & Care
- Hand wash shelves with extremely hot water and a splash of soap
- Allow the server to air dry between uses
- For maintenance and buffing of the board, a monthly application of mineral oil is recommended
- 23 inches long, 8 inches wide, 1 inch tall
- 6 to 7 pounds
- Materials designed for durability and lifetime usage
Wood has the potential to harbor bacteria and pathogens if not cleaned properly and regularly
Who We Are
Kumiho co is an Oregon-based company that is focused on bringing attention to small North American artists and brands. We are passionate about providing modern, eco-friendly, and sustainable home décor.
Our name, Kumiho, was inspired by the Korean legend and folktale of the nine-tailed fox. The nine-tailed fox was known for its longevity and accumulation of energy. This is what we represent, creating a long-lasting relationship between artists and our website audience with the energy to curate products amongst this class of people.
Also, legend holds that the Kumiho is distinguished by its "yeo woo guseul" which consists of in-depth knowledge. This depicts our knowledge base in both the industry and in curating products for home décor.
What We Do
Each brand we bring to our site has a unique story or product. Before we get it out to our website audience, we engage in the proper vetting of all products for quality and assurance.
We have curated collections for your home décor that adds the touch of beauty that you’ve always dreamt of. This is what we do and are known for. We remain the bridge between artist and consumer.
In summary we:
- Find ethically sourced brands and artists with a unique story
- Test their quality
- Bring together a collection of trendy home décor with the quality to back it up
- Constantly search for cool new brands to bring to showcase. Like handcrafted Tunisian ceramics or upcycled textiles made by fair trade artisans in Bangladesh
How We Do It
We use our unique vetting system to verify all home décor products before putting them up. Once this stage is complete, we select only modern, contemporary, and A-grade styles for your home.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Shipping normally takes 3-5 business days.
Free shipping on all orders within the US. Standard rate for international orders applies.