KHUP - Bamboo Fruit Bowl
Little Moon started to work in the fields when she was 8 years old.
She had experienced herself, of small children working like adults,
misery, the lack of opportunity, motivated Little Moon.
Since 2007, she and her husband have been developing equitably the production of bamboo bowls:
- Artisans are paid decently,
- They do not work with solvents,
- In 2011, the workshop manager was trained at "Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation".
- To limit their CO2 emissions.
In March 2018, Little Moon received a certificate from the Department of Labor, Invalids, and Social Affairs of VietNam for its contribution to the protection and care of children.
KHUP - Bamboo Fruit Bowl:
- Small Ø25cm | Large Ø 35 cm
- Classic design from top to bottom. Simple, chic, and great for entertaining!
- This generous and timeless salad bowl can contain salad, pasta, or any type of dish. Serve easily with TIA salad servers.
- This pure and elegant shape is available in natural, matte, lacquer, or eggshell finishes and 4 sizes: small, medium, large, extra-large.
- Our products are food safe: they can contain liquids, solids, hot (up to 158°F), and cold food. Handmade, hand wash! Use hot water, dish soap, rinse and wipe carefully after cleaning. Do not let the product soak in the water. Dry right away with a soft dish. Do not let air dry. Do not put in dishwasher, nor microwave.
- Our lacquers and varnishes are natural as they are made without solvent nor organic volatile compounds. Entirely handmade according to fair trade principles, our products may show slight variations in color or shapes as they are uniques.
Who We Are
Kumiho co is an Oregon-based company that is focused on bringing attention to small North American artists and brands. We are passionate about providing modern, eco-friendly, and sustainable home décor.
Our name, Kumiho, was inspired by the Korean legend and folktale of the nine-tailed fox. The nine-tailed fox was known for its longevity and accumulation of energy. This is what we represent, creating a long-lasting relationship between artists and our website audience with the energy to curate products amongst this class of people.
Also, legend holds that the Kumiho is distinguished by its "yeo woo guseul" which consists of in-depth knowledge. This depicts our knowledge base in both the industry and in curating products for home décor.
What We Do
Each brand we bring to our site has a unique story or product. Before we get it out to our website audience, we engage in the proper vetting of all products for quality and assurance.
We have curated collections for your home décor that adds the touch of beauty that you’ve always dreamt of. This is what we do and are known for. We remain the bridge between artist and consumer.
In summary we:
- Find ethically sourced brands and artists with a unique story
- Test their quality
- Bring together a collection of trendy home décor with the quality to back it up
- Constantly search for cool new brands to bring to showcase. Like handcrafted Tunisian ceramics or upcycled textiles made by fair trade artisans in Bangladesh
How We Do It
We use our unique vetting system to verify all home décor products before putting them up. Once this stage is complete, we select only modern, contemporary, and A-grade styles for your home.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Shipping normally takes 3-5 business days.
Free shipping on all orders within the US. Standard rate for international orders applies.