Mother of Pearl Inlay Nacre Round Wood Serving Tray for Table and Home Decoration
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - The mother or pearl inlay coating makes this wooden serving tray a unique serveware and decorative piece for the dining table. It adds character and a luxury touch to many styles of decor. That’s why this special serving tray is an ideal housewarming gift.
- VERSATILE - The wood tray serving food, breakfast, bread, snacks, drink, tea and coffee table. It is often used as a breakfast tray and decorative storage tray for bar, kitchen bathroom, living room and your home.
- DURABLE - Our mother of pearl inlay serving and coffee trays are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, made of wood and hand made to last a long time.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra trays are made of pine wood, a renewable resource. Pine forests remain constant in size because they grow quickly and are easily replanted. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution.
Who We Are
Kumiho co is an Oregon-based company that is focused on bringing attention to small North American artists and brands. We are passionate about providing modern, eco-friendly, and sustainable home décor.
Our name, Kumiho, was inspired by the Korean legend and folktale of the nine-tailed fox. The nine-tailed fox was known for its longevity and accumulation of energy. This is what we represent, creating a long-lasting relationship between artists and our website audience with the energy to curate products amongst this class of people.
Also, legend holds that the Kumiho is distinguished by its "yeo woo guseul" which consists of in-depth knowledge. This depicts our knowledge base in both the industry and in curating products for home décor.
What We Do
Each brand we bring to our site has a unique story or product. Before we get it out to our website audience, we engage in the proper vetting of all products for quality and assurance.
We have curated collections for your home décor that adds the touch of beauty that you’ve always dreamt of. This is what we do and are known for. We remain the bridge between artist and consumer.
In summary we:
- Find ethically sourced brands and artists with a unique story
- Test their quality
- Bring together a collection of trendy home décor with the quality to back it up
- Constantly search for cool new brands to bring to showcase. Like handcrafted Tunisian ceramics or upcycled textiles made by fair trade artisans in Bangladesh
How We Do It
We use our unique vetting system to verify all home décor products before putting them up. Once this stage is complete, we select only modern, contemporary, and A-grade styles for your home.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Shipping normally takes 3-5 business days.
Free shipping on all orders within the US. Standard rate for international orders applies.