Pumpkin Spice Scent Coconut Wax Candle
San Diego, USA
Les Creme is dedicated to handcrafting products that contain no animal fats, are cruelty-free, and are formulated with the highest quality botanical ingredients.
No matter the season, this rich and creamy scent is a treat all year round! Warm notes of cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg round out this comforting fragrance.
Our clean-burning, toxin-free candle, was formulated using 100% botanical all-natural coconut wax and cotton wicks.
Pumpkin Spice Scent Coconut Wax Candle:
This candle is infused with natural essential oils, including nutmeg and cinnamon leaf. Organic coconut wax.
- Mini (4 oz): This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere. Burns for 30-40 hours. 2.6” in diameter and 2" in height.
- Large (8 oz): For big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a stronger scent throw. Burns for 70-80 hours. 2.6” in diameter and 3.75” in height. Through great research and testing, Les Crème now offers the healthiest and best-scented candle on the market! Our clean-burning, toxin-free candle, was formulated using 100% botanical all-natural coconut wax and cotton wicks.
- Travel Tin (8 oz): Sleek, portable containers that compliment any decor. Burns for 70 to 80 hours.
How to use
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common-sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Who We Are
Kumiho co is an Oregon-based company that is focused on bringing attention to small North American artists and brands. We are passionate about providing modern, eco-friendly, and sustainable home décor.
Our name, Kumiho, was inspired by the Korean legend and folktale of the nine-tailed fox. The nine-tailed fox was known for its longevity and accumulation of energy. This is what we represent, creating a long-lasting relationship between artists and our website audience with the energy to curate products amongst this class of people.
Also, legend holds that the Kumiho is distinguished by its "yeo woo guseul" which consists of in-depth knowledge. This depicts our knowledge base in both the industry and in curating products for home décor.
What We Do
Each brand we bring to our site has a unique story or product. Before we get it out to our website audience, we engage in the proper vetting of all products for quality and assurance.
We have curated collections for your home décor that adds the touch of beauty that you’ve always dreamt of. This is what we do and are known for. We remain the bridge between artist and consumer.
In summary we:
- Find ethically sourced brands and artists with a unique story
- Test their quality
- Bring together a collection of trendy home décor with the quality to back it up
- Constantly search for cool new brands to bring to showcase. Like handcrafted Tunisian ceramics or upcycled textiles made by fair trade artisans in Bangladesh
How We Do It
We use our unique vetting system to verify all home décor products before putting them up. Once this stage is complete, we select only modern, contemporary, and A-grade styles for your home.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Shipping normally takes 3-5 business days.
Free shipping on all orders within the US. Standard rate for international orders applies.